Our special one-week session, known as Explorer Week, is an opportunity for new campers to “test out” sleepaway camp, and for campers already enrolled in another session to continue having the time of their lives! Explorer Week will take place from August 9-15, 2020.
Here are some of the awesome things we have in store for the week:
- Each morning, campers can choose from the following options:
- Arts, Aquatics, Adventure and Athletics – Campers can specialize in one of our traditional activities each morning. There will be more elaborate arts projects, a sports extravaganza, exciting adventure activities, wilderness survival skills, aquatics activities, and SO MUCH MORE!
- Circus – Led by our fantastic circus team, campers spend the week learning the circus arts, including juggling, tumbling, clowning, balancing, and flying trapeze. Expect to have fun, be challenged, and learn fun and unique skills!
- Coding – Campers learn to create and play their own games and animation.
- Robotics – In this intensive robotics program led by our partners from CodingKidz, campers will build and program cool robots. Last year campers built a robotic snake – find out what this year’s projects will be!
- Three special elective activities each afternoon
- Unique special event
- GWT’s “Greatest Hits” – campers’ favorite evening activities from other sessions
Explorer Week is open to first-time campers ages 7-14, and campers age 7-16 who are also attending any of our other sessions can add Explorer Week. Please note that first-time campers can attend any of our two-week sessions as well!
Click HERE for Explorer Week rates.