We’re Bringing Back D Session in 2017!
Our special one-week D session is happening again this year, and it’s going to be better than ever! Campers who are attending D session in addition to another session in 2017 will be going on two fun trips during changeover weekend (August 5-6). After saying goodbye to their C session friends, campers attending D session will be hopping on the bus to Lake Compounce Amusement and Waterpark in Bristol, Connecticut!
Here are the details:
- Campers will depart at 11am on Saturday and will arrive back to camp after dinner.
- Park admission, transportation, lunch and dinner are included in the D session tuition.
- If you’d like your camper to have spending money, you will be able to arrange that through camper bank.
- Campers will be in groups and accompanied throughout the park by a counselor.
- In case of inclement weather, we will reschedule for Sunday, August 6th, or go on a rainy day alternative trip.
- Visiting Day between C & D sessions is optional and will be available on Sunday so that our campers don’t miss out on our Lake Compounce fun! We will not have any formal visiting day activities or lunch on site but parents are welcome to take their children off camp from 10am-3pm. For those who are not participating in visiting day, campers will be traveling to the Shoppes at Farmington Valley or another local trip. Transportation will be included. Campers can choose to bring a bagged lunch which we’ll provide, or bring spending money to eat at the Shoppes.
We can’t wait for this experience! Sign up today!